Sunday, February 19, 2012

More self timed proof

Wurzburg to Rome:
One of the von Trapp homes. I'm standing on the lake that's in front of it. It was nice that it was frozen because we could get closer.
Bamberg
Roman Forum
Florence from the dome
Manarola, Italy...one of the Cinque Terre villages
My South American friends
Wurzburg residence
This girl took my picture and I took hers and then she wanted one together. The person that took it could have done a little better job...maybe it's just me. I don't know. The view is great..
Staring at maps. I'm pro.
Spanish Steps...Rome, Italy
Hiking the Cinque Terre
Colosseum!
Wurzburg
Walking the town wall in Rothenburg
Monterosso, Italy...Cinque Terre
Fake David statue..Florence, Italy
Via dell'Amore
Florence
Monterosso, Italy
Marienberg Fortress..Wurzburg, Germany
Mouth of Truth
Leaning Tower of Pisa
Paragliding over Interlaken
Right before running down the mountain and into the air
Leaning Tower of Pisa
Cinque Terre
Colosseum at night
The Sound of Music gazebo
Monterosso, Italy and the beach I had to myself for 2 hours one night
Ponte Vecchio...Florence, Italy
Monterosso, Italy
Vernazza, Italy...Cinque Terre
Inside the Colosseum
Neuschwanstein Castle
Wurzburg Residence

3 comments:

  1. All great pics...

    I think the one on the bench with the map is my favorite...

    So many to choose from...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey ~ WOW! You have been in places I hope to be in someday! I still think you are a dang brave gal! Be safe. Try to ugly yourself up, okay?

    ReplyDelete