Monday, February 6, 2012

Miscellaneous

I have a few other things to say today.

1. They need more hostels in America. It would be so fun to get a big group of friends together and take off somewhere and have a hostel to stay in together.

2. Why ate there do many Asians here? Do they have big breaks from school? Are they required to travel? What is the deal?

3. This is the nicest hostel I have stayed in this far. It's huge. It has three floors with ten rooms each. Each room has 4-10 bunk beds. My room has 6, and I get the bottom bunk.

4. People make their beds differently here. They fold the comforter and lay it on the bed instead of pulling it up like the sheet. I noticed it at Emma's and now I'm noticing it is like that everywhere.

5. The showers are see through here. It was quite the experience..both taking a shower and blow drying my hair while others were showering. Welcome to to the life of a dude I guess.

Ok. That's all. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment