Thursday, February 2, 2012

February 2, 2012

Lucky you!! Two posts in one day!!

Emma made Mushroom and Ginger soup for dinner, and it really hit the spot!! There's nothing like warm soup on a cold day. I had three cups of hot cocoa today. Ugh. I'm disgusting.

I babysat again and made the kids fish sticks since they don't eat the good stuff. More doggy time and cleaning and playing as usual, and then...

I got to FaceTime with my niece and nephew!! I miss them the most out of anyone. I hope I don't lose my favorite aunt status during these two months away ;) It's especially hard when I'm around kids, but they aren't the kids I know and love and ADORE! It was nice to say hi to them and see my niece with her princess crown and also my nephew's mad monkey skills.

Rest day tomorrow...Emma and I are planning a Mexican fiesta!

I'd like to thank everyone for the nice emails and comments. It's lovely to hear from home and normal life. I thrive off the encouragement from you guys!! Don't hesitate to email me, whoever you are!

Goodnight!!

6 comments:

  1. I am sitting in the Las Vegas airport, which is very international by the way, and I browsed The Weather Channel website. One of the headlines was "Europe's Deadly Cold" and the atricle talked about the coldest weather in decades in Europe. The estimate is 120 people have died from the cold weather.

    Throw another log on the fire and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't joking!!! I may be #121 come Saturday!!

      Delete
    2. It's always nice to have justification--now you don't just THINK it's ridiculously cold-you KNOW it! The weather channel said so! :)

      Delete
    3. I heard that on the news too and I was worried about you. Stay warm!!!!

      Delete
  2. The kids loved talking to you today...even if they were crazy during it and ran away. :) Afterwards, Grace got her phone out and she made several more calls to you. It sounded like the two of you were having quite the conversation. :)

    ReplyDelete