Monday, March 19, 2012

Painting & Chinese

I tried real hard to sleep in but woke up at 8 anyway. My body is just used to that, I guess. I sat around in my room until a little after ten before going downstairs. I ate breakfast and thank goodness, Kari gave me an assignment to paint what will be the new linen closet. I had three layers to do so it took almost all day. I was grateful for the work and was glad I stayed busy today. I have three more days to work so hopefully she has more jobs for me...:/

It's the youngest girls birthday today so Kari made a delicious cake and we ate Chinese food. Yum. They don't cook here. They just snack. I have been grilling expired chicken and eating a lot of bread and juice...

The 15 year old boy, Felix, has such a potty mouth. He said the f word like five times tonight and his mom didn't even care. That's so weird to me! Then, they found a beer can in the 13 year olds bag and all they did was tease her about it and throw it away. Say what? She was 12 years old and drinking...that is horrible! I must say that the kids here seem much more "mature" than those at home. Sorry ray and ky, but these kids go into town and go shopping and stuff instead of sitting home playing wii vacation. Haha. I can't believe they're the same age as my sisters...

That's all today. No pictures either. :/ Sorry so boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment