Friday, March 23, 2012

Last day in Bath

With the exception of a couple hours this afternoon, I stayed busy today. It's a miracle, I know. After cleaning up my stuff (cause my room was reserved that night), I cleaned up the kitchen and the leaflet (brochure) area. I cleaned the front door and then Kari set me loose on the two disastrous rooms on the main floor. I turned the mess into an organized mess by putting receipts, papers, business cards, miscellaneous items, and rubbish (garbage) into separate piles. It took a long time but the room looked a lot better when I was done (minus the wall with all the crap stacked against it).

I then went for my last stroll through Bath. I bought new sunglasses and returned the stuff I bought yesterday. It was the warmest day of the year so far...it was hot! It was actually perfect, but I only have pretty warm clothes so I was hot.

Then I sat around/read/watched TV.

I helped Kari check in guests and put the linens into the closet I painted earlier this week. Her neighbor put nice shelves in. You can't really see my paint job, but it's in there. Haha.

Their oldest daughter (22 or 23) came home for the weekend so I met her and her boyfriend and also the oldest son's (18) girlfriend. We all ate dinner together. It was nice!

We chit chatted for a long while and then I said goodnight/goodbye cause my train leaves sort of early tomorrow.

My new room is a four poster, king size, ensuite room. Upgrade! I was in a twin before. I've never fancied a four poster, but this is lovely! Very pretty. I've never slept in a king before either haha.

I was really bored this week, but I got a lot of running in and of course learned a lot! There are so many people in this world, and no two are alike. It's amazing. Life is so different for everyone.

I now get to see London and then I get to go home. I'm seeing London with my cousin, and I'm really excited! It will be a great weekend here in England. I am going to sleep so it all comes faster. :)

1 comment: