Thursday, March 22, 2012

Na na na na boo boo

After breakfast, cleaning a step ladder, and dusting (and breaking :/ ) two chandeliers, I went for my longest run yet. I went at least five miles. So nice. The weather was perfect today. I guess sunshine is rare here in England so I got lucky!

I took my time sitting around in the afternoon. I headed to town and went shopping (I'm going to return everything I bought tomorrow haha) and then I went to see The Hunger Games!! Na na na na boo boo! I love being six hours ahead of home. The show started at 8. I had bought my ticket online yesterday, but I went early just in case. There was like no one there. No line. No costumes. I was bummed!

I sat in the lobby until ten to eight and then I went and found my seat. It was only on one screen but the theatre wasn't even full!! At home, my sister got her ticket weeks ago and I'm sure it's in multiple screens.

The movie was most excellent. Intense. Sad. Scary. Lovey dovey. Etc. I cried at least five times. It was just great. I loved it.

I'm back at the B&B now. I think Kari said my room is reserved tomorrow night...so I don't know where I'm sleeping or peeing tomorrow night. Who cares though cause after that I'm headed to London!!!

3 comments:

  1. Alright Casie, I fly out tonight and arrive in London at 9 am Saturday Morning. I have our tickets for the double decker bus tour and tickets for the London Eye so I assume you are not afraid of heights :) You have the address to the Hotel St Ermin's I am staying at 2 Caxton Street, London right near the St James Park Metro stop on the Green and Yellow Line. I have your facetime contact casiegardner11@hotmail.com. I plan to see you between 11 and 11:30 in the lobby Saturday Morning. Enjoy your travel to London! Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks

    ReplyDelete